Monday, June 17, 2013

A (on-line) hunting we will go....

So I have toyed with the idea of only buying clothes on-line for 6 months....
Crazy? Maybe.
Considering most of my clothing purchases are all impulse or I've been stalking it to go on sale.
I have bought from www.asos.com before, and love the items. But to venture onto to other sites...I must admit I am scared.

So from July 1st I will only purchase from online stores, and I will report them here.
As part of my 'social experiment' I will look at sizing, value, fit, postage and costs, and see if I save money from not impulse buying.
As much as I love going into a store, looking around, picking up items, the visual excitement of the store windows and presentation of products, I will see if there is really merit in on-line shopping.
I am also in wonderment if purchasing items for the home can also be satisfied via on-line....stay tuned!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Please do the right thing and post photo credits if you use a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment